Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Maleina!


My baby girl turned 5 this year!  I cannot believe that she will be starting school in the fall.  Maleina is still full of mischief and loves to get into things that maybe she shouldn't get into.  She has learned her ABC's and is working on all the sounds that go with them.  She wants to start reading like her 'best buddy Tyler'.  She still loves all things pink and purple.  Although she has expanded her favorite colors to now include blue and red. 

 (Unicorn Castle Cake)

Turning 5 is a big deal in our house, it's the first time Maleina gets to have a friend birthday party.  She has been planning her party since August. She invited a  few (11) of her friends over.  She wanted a unicorn party.  I searched high and low for unicorn stuff that didn't cost a ton of money.  I had no luck, so I made my own stuff.  I made a unicorn poster for 'Pin the horn on the Unicorn' game, unicorn sugar cookies to place around her castle cake (again).    Maleina had a lot of fun with all her friends over.  I managed to survive having 12, 4&5 year olds running around the house. 






We also had a party for family that night with her favorite kind of pie, Banana Cream Supreme!  She is a well loved daughter of God.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives.  She is a joy to be around and we love her so much!  Happy Birthday Maleina!




No comments:

Post a Comment