Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!






Tyler had his 8th birthday today (Nov. 11). I can hardly believe that my little boy is growing up so quickly. He had a few friends over for a Harry Potter themed birthday party. They played a version of Quidditch, decorated wands (pretzels covered in caramel and chocolate), and had a candy bag of galleons, every flavor jelly beans, licorice wands, and a few other candies. To top off the party they had cupcakes with Butter Beer (cream soda)! Overall the kids seemed to have a great time, with Quidditch being the highlight of the games.

For his birthday cake I attempted to make the Hogwarts castle. I had a great time learning and the camera is kind and hiding a lot of the mistakes I made.

I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for blessing me with Tyler. He is a joy to have in our family. Tyler is such a loving brother to Maleina and strives to be a good example to her daily. He is a wonderful son and I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the thought and effort you put into your parties for your kids! You're amazing! I can't believe Tyler is 8!!! That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete