Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A New Shed and a LOT of mud!



In April, Mark had a contractor build a shed for us in the backyard by the garden area.  I decided we should have a pathway leading up to the shed for the day (several years down the road) when Mark gets his riding lawn mower.  Tyler loved being able to help the adults pour the pad and sidewalk.  I kept Tyler home from school so that I could get his and Maleina's hand prints in the sidewalk.   

 One night, my mom came over for dinner.  After dinner the kids went outside to play.  Mark had the hose running to water some of the new trees we had planted this past spring.  Next thing I know, my mom is telling me to look outside at the kids.  Tyler (who does not like to get dirty) was holding the hose in the dirt creating quite a mud pool.  Maleina, as you can see from the pictures loved it!  She cannot stand being sticky or messy from eating food, but apparently loved being free to get muddy.  They had so much fun together! 

This is our new shed!  I love having a much cleaner garage!  Quite an undertaking to make a simple building but the end result is nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment