Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hair Styling Fun!

Now that Maleina's hair has grown out a few inches we are having fun experimenting with different hair styles. As long as the style lasts 2-3 days she loves it because then we just have to do small adjustments the next day and she is off the hook of having to sit still and have her hair done. I love it because it is time we get to spend together and talk about whatever she wants to talk about. I have also loved doing hair since I was a little girl styling barbie doll hair. Here are a few of her favorite styles:



Headband Weave (This is Maleina's personal favorite, not so much for Auntie Mik...we love you anyways.)



Hair Bows



Braided Circle Piggies




Valentine's Day Styles

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I just hope when I have a little girl I can do her hair half as cute as you. She is getting so big! Hope you guys are doing good.

    Jodie (Gold's Gym)

    ReplyDelete