Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Maleina's 3rd Birtjday




I can hardly believe that my baby turned 3 last Monday! For her birthday she wanted a purple castle cake. I decided to take it a step further and made the cake pink and purple checkered, thankfully it turned out and made a smile come on her face when she saw the actual cake inside was her two favorite colors.

We were lucky enough to have her birth mother over for a few days to celebrate her birthday with us. Maleina loved the attention she got from everyone and was delighted with her gifts.

Maleina is such a blessing in my life and brings joy to our family that was missing before she came along. I am grateful to her birth mother for allowing her to join our family and the close relationship we have with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment