Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The power of advertising! Maleina got a new pair of shoes the other day. I never said what brand they were I just showed her that they lit up. She was so excited! Next thing I know she is showing Tyler her new "sketchers". Wow! I couldn't believe that she knew the brand. Now she goes around the house asking me, "Where Sketcher's mommy???"




Apparently Maleina couldn't wait for me to cut the watermelon!!!!




Maleina is quite an observant little girl. She was hungry and was trying to get an egg to have for breakfast and dropped it on the floor while I was styling my hair. I came in to check on her and found her cleaning up her mess!

1 comment:

  1. what a good little helper she is!!! :) at least they start learning how to clean up the many messes they make, right?

    ReplyDelete