Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just For Fun!



The best part of the cake!!!


I thought that it would be fun to make a character cake for my birthday. I decided to attempt a barbie cake so that when Maleina wants one, I have had practice on my cake first. I learned a couple of things to help me the next time I make a barbie cake. So I am glad that I did it even though it is a little juvenile. But can you tell who the princess is?????
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5444814724490668530" />

There is a similar photo that was taken at Christmas time. Maleina likes to paint with food coloring. I thought I had it out of her way, but apparently I didn't. LOL!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5444814710118083698" />


This is Tyler's new bed to go with his transformer room! He loves it! I like that fact that he can't hide anything under his bed anymore....LOL! Tyler does a great job at keeping his room cleaner now. The first night he slept in the bed I didn't get any sleep at all because I was so afraid that he would roll off the bed or wake up and smack his head on the ceiling, neither of which happened, but I am a worrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment