Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Mmmmm.....Chocolates!!!




For the last three years I have been practicing hand dipping chocolates. My Aunt Valine and Linda taught a class for all the neices and nephews to learn how dip. They have been dipping chocolates for as long as I can remember and they are awesome! So I am now trying to perfect the dipping. I must say I'm getting a little better with practice and I'm trying a lot of different fillings this year.

On Friday, my sister came over and we dipped cherry chocolates and peanut butter balls. Then on Sunday I dipped blueberry, raspberry, and mint fondant, almond toffee, and made a few almond clusters. This up coming Friday my sister and her fiance are coming over and we are going to dip caramels, mint truffles, turtles, and peanut clusters. Yummy!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! that's one of those domestic abilities i haven't had the courage to tackle yet. still working on perfecting recipes that involve yeast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dipping Chocolates? Man you're talented! They look so good! I love your new family photo! It's totally you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It's really not that hard as long as you are working with quality chocolate. Takes patience and practice.

    ReplyDelete